Bodine Electric Company is the industry choice for small gearmotors, motors and controls. Established in 1905, and still family owned, Bodine Electric continues to set the standards for quality manufacturing and engineering excellence in the power transmission and motion control industry.
Bodine Electric's commitment to quality begins with our highly trained engineering professionals at two main company facilities. Our corporate headquarters in Northfield, Illinois, is home to our design engineering teams, research and development labs, and our sales support, customer service and marketing teams.
Peosta, Iowa is the home of our component manufacturing and final assembly operations. Bodine Electric utilizes the industry's latest winding, machining, and assembly equipment. Final assembly operations are supported by several manufacturing engineers, as well as a Lean Manufacturing team --all with 10+ years experience in fractional horsepower (less than 1HP) gearmotor and motor manufacturing.
- Performs machine work and assembly of motor components or finished product while meeting production goals set for each task.
- Assures production meets all quality standards and requirements.
- Performs set-up of ara production or test equipment as required.
- Performs general housekeeping to ensure a safe and clean work area.
- Utilize various material handling and or production equipment as required.
Monday - Thursday 3:15 p.m. - 1:45 a.m.
- Occasional overtime required.
- Clean, and temperature controlled work environment.
- Opportunities for advancement.
|Years of Experience||--|